Getting WabbitCode to work!

• Author

chickendude

Staff Member

Topic Starter

Getting WabbitCode to work!

Post31 October 2011, 15:15

Hey BuckeyeDude, do you think you could help me to get WabbitCode running (or stable) again?

Btw, when opening it up i get an error "The remote name could not be resolved: 'group.revsoft.org'".

chickendude

Staff Member

Topic Starter

Re: Getting WabbitCode to work!

Post05 November 2011, 20:14

So today i decided to try coding a little assembly but i can't seem to get WabbitCode to stay open. Does anyone else have this problem?

Buckeye Dude

Staff Member

Post07 November 2011, 19:01

Sigh. I've gotten tired of fixing design issues with this, I've pretty much scrapped the project and rewrote. Unfortunately the rewrite isn't back to the current level of features. Let me strip out some of the parser stuff of the old version and see if it gets rid of your errors.

chickendude

Staff Member

Topic Starter

Post08 November 2011, 10:26

Wow, i can't believe you're going through all that work! I really wish i could help out with these projects, it's a lot of work. If it compiles (or has tabs!) that's good enough for me, right now i've switched over to z80 asm studio (oh, the memories!) after trying to use Notepad again (oh, the even more memories!).

Buckeye Dude

Staff Member

Post08 November 2011, 10:59

Well it has tabs, but doesn't assemble yet, and doesn't really do projects, so its more of a pain than helpful...

NanoWar

Site Admin

Post08 November 2011, 13:04

I used CrimsonEditor back then...

chickendude

Staff Member

Topic Starter

Post08 November 2011, 23:18

Tabs would be fine with me, as right now i've either got several windows open with Notepad or one z80 asm studio window open (which doesn't support tabs, just separate windows). Anyway, there's no rush as my setup now is more than sufficient.

Return to WabbitCode